Month In Review: September 2016
I started up my last semester of university this month, and I could not be more excited to be done with school. My boyfriend also moved in with me. September was so rainy and thankfully cooled down halfway through the month. I can wear sweaters again!
Here are some of my favourite posts from this month:
- New Bullet Journal Setup (September 9) – I’ve been loving the new notebook and the setup definitely played a role in my enjoyment.
- Thoughts On Fluid Sexuality (September 12) – This post was long-coming and I’m glad I got it out into the world. I’ll say it again: you can change your mind. You can keep figuring things out.
- Writing Wednesday: Plane of a Face (September 21) – I’ve missed writing poetry and the language in this one was so fun to play with.
- Bullet Journal Spreads: September 2016 (September 26) – I’ll be doing another roundup of all my bullet journal spreads for October. This was a great post for reviewing my bujo!
A single adjective for September was transitional
I had to get used to going to school once again. It feels like time has barely passed, though. I think that’s because I have two single-day classes per week, so it feels like I’m going to fewer classes (which is true). There was also a lot of change to get used to. I also didn’t do everything I wanted to, blog-wise, during September. Not even bothered by that.
In October, I look forward to:
- My birthday on the 6th!
- Finishing my WIP. I know that for last month I put this, too, but I was overshooting my goals then.
- Preparing for NaNoWriMo.
- A week off of classes.
- Seeing my family again in the middle of the month.
I’m hoping October doesn’t go by too quickly, but I’m hoping it does—I’ll be even closer to getting out of school and facing the shit-storm of society. Let’s hope I also get a ton of writing done.