2nd Quarter Goals for 2018
I love working on goals by quarter. I already do month-by-month goals, but having ones that I can work on over a longer span of time is great for me. I still have flexibility, since the goals could be accomplished in 3 weeks, but also have more time to invest on my goals.
Over the next 13 weeks, I have a number of goals that I want to work on and achieve by the summer!
- Edit The Pilgrimage
- Query The Pilgrimage
- Submit to a literary magazine each month
- Launch a super secret project
- Design mobile layout for website
- Small tweaks to website
- Create 5 pieces for my art portfolio
- Create 5 pieces for my design portfolio
- Read 1 book every week
- Do #CorylMornings as often as possible
- Blog twice a week
- Launch another super secret project
- Work with 3 new writers (contact me and check out my services if you’re interested!)
I’m keeping my month-by-month goals private and in my bullet journal for the time being, especially because my goals can fluctuate over time.
Two of my projects are secret ones, but they will be revealed over the next few weeks and months! I want to do a lot of creating as we go into spring and summer. Art, design, and writing are my top priorities.